With floor to ceiling windows there is no mistaking you are in the middle of the picturesque Bay of Islands.
With internal furnishings from Simon James and other internationally renowned designers Otaha Beachfront Lodge has been considered from the front door to the back.
The main living space has an internal and external facing outdoor decking area perfect for curling up and reading a book or for those summer evenings where you are looking to entertain outside.
Location only a two minute walk to the beach you can enjoy surfing or sun-bathing on the beach, floundering in the estuary, strolling about the bush land tracks or walking one of the many hiking tracks nearby. The choice is yours whether you want to be active or simply relax and enjoy the beautiful ambience of the Bay of Islands.
Inclusions at Otaha Beachfront Lodge
- Beach use
- Private walkway to the beach
- Internal double facing enclosed wood fire
- Separate living and dining area
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas and balconies
- Lighting and living furniture by Simon James
- Walk-in pantry and separate food preparation room
- Wireless Internet throughout the house
- DVD player
- Sky TV (cable)
- Washing machines and dryer
- Separate guest bathroom
- Double bay garage
- Child friendly design
- Personal chef and catering
- Personal trainer
- Beauty/massage therapists
- Chauffeur services
- Private butler
- Personal shopping and provisioning
- Dry-cleaning services
- Personal security
Contact a Touch of Spice Curator to organise any of these additional services.